After buying a genuine license or to upgrade from one edition to another one, you must supply a valid product to activate your windows within 30 days of installing Windows 7 on your computer. If you will entered an incorrect key windows will not activate and an error message will display telling you that the copy of windows is not genuine. In this blog I have explained how to change product key or re-activate your Windows 7 operating system that already installed in the computer.
Steps to Change Windows 7 Product Key
• Click "Start" menu. Right-click "Computer," then click "Properties."
• Click the "Change Product Key" link under "Windows Activation" near the bottom of the window. This displays a new window with the title "Windows Activation."
• Click the "Product Key" field, then type your 25-character Windows 7 product key using the format "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX."
• Click "Activate Windows Online Now" to activate your copy of Windows.
• Click "Finish" when the activation utility confirms that the new product key is valid
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.