CyberDefender is a free anti-virus and anti-spyware program. It's used to scan and remove viruses, adware and spyware from your computer. If you want to remove CyberDefender from your computer. You can uninstall CyberDefender directly from Add/Remove programs. But some times, it becomes difficult to fully uninstall the program from the computer when it is corrupted. The uninstaller that comes with the program makes uninstalling a painless process. The entire process takes only a few minutes and is mainly automated.
Steps to Uninstall CyberDefender
• Close all open browser windows and applications. Stop CyberDefender from scanning.
• Click on "Start," "All Programs" and "CyberDefender" to display all programs associated with CyberDefender.
• Select "Uninstall CyberDefender" to begin the un-installation wizard.
• Choose "Ok" to continue uninstalling the program.
• Click "Next" to begin removing all features. Click "Finish" to exit the uninstaller.
• Restart your computer.
If you need professional assistance regarding any issue then you can reach V tech-squad online virus removal support at their Toll Free No +1-866-541-1792 For US/CA.