MS Outlook is a very useful application to those who receive a large number of mails everyday. Using this application, one can easily organize all the mails and find them easily whenever required. Microsoft’s Outlook 2007 provides a very rich set of e-mail management tools to help you better manage your emails with a cool user interface. If you want to use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive email, you have to set up an account. This blogs explain how to setup of Microsoft outlook 2007 to send and receive e-mails. These steps are very simple and you can also get Microsoft Outlook support from online technical support service provider companies.
• Open Outlook and from the Tools menu click “Account Settings”
• On the E-mail tab, click "New", Microsoft Outlook's new account setup wizard will open
• Select "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP" and click Next.
• Check “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click “Next”
• Select “Internet E-mail” and click “Next”
• On the Outgoing Server tab, check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
• Select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” and click “OK”.
• Click “Next” and then click “Finish”
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.