PC have become an important part of our lives and almost no computer is complete without internet access. Router is one of the most important devices when you want connect a single internet connection with several computers in an area specified by you. There are many brands of routers available in the market including Linksys, Netgear, Belkin and D-Link. To protect your wireless Router from those who do not have the wireless password you have to set up security for the Wireless router
Steps to Set Security for Netgear:
• Open a Web browser and type "192.168.1.1" into the address bar. Press "Enter."
• Type "admin" and "password" for the username and password, respectively, then press "Enter."
• Click "Wireless Settings."
• Enter a password in the "Passphrase" box.
• Click "Apply" to save and apply the settings. Any currently connected wireless clients must disconnect, then reconnect using the new password.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.