To challenge with other famous social networking sites Google introduced a new service called Google+ (Google Plus) developed by Google Inc. The interesting feature of Google Plus are as follows:-
Feature of Google Plus :-
• Circles:- The most interesting feature of Google+ is its “Circles.” "Circles" enables users to organize contacts into groups for sharing. Although other users can view a list of people in a user's collection of circles, they cannot view the names of those circles. The privacy settings also allow users to hide the users in their circles as well as who have them in their circle.
• Hangouts :- Using this feature you can create audio/video conference with any circle or individual users.
• Huddle:- This feature allows you to conduct a group chat with people in your circles and communicate with them in real time this feature available to Android, iPhone, and SMS devices.
• Instant Upload:- When you take a photo or video on Android using Google Plus app installed, your photos are automatically uploaded to Google Plus and can be easily shared or just backed up automatically for sharing later.
• Sparks:- With this feature you can share an interesting content, story, news right from the web to your stream. You can also choose whom to share that spark with – it could be your complete circle or even only selected people from a circle.
• Stream:- This feature allows you to see updates from those in your circles. The input box allows users to enter a status update or use icons to upload and share photo and videos. The Stream can be filtered to show only posts from specific Circles.
• Data Liberation:- This feature provides the ability to download one's content from Google+.