Printers complement computers other than printing documents, drawings, images, etc. Contemporary printers come integrated with different technologies and features for use in daily operations. For example there are toner-based, liquid inkjet, solid ink, and dye-sublimation printers among others available to meet varied printing requirements of homes, individuals, offices, and enterprises etc.
Though all the printers such as HP, Dell, Epson, Brother, and Lexmark etc. come loaded with enhanced features, these may run into problems. The problem occurs when you try to add a new printer to your computer or use it. Since printing needs are time-bound and printing issues are time-consuming, you will need immediate and reliable help to resolve them. Have a look at the steps below and fix your printer-install issues.
Below are the common errors that you may face while installing or using your printer:
- Printer installation hangs
- Unable to Install Printer. Either the printer name was typed incorrectly, or the specified printer has lost its connection to the server
- The printer driver is unknown
- Windows cannot connect to the printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000003a)
- The printer installation failed. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000643)
- Access is denied when printer prints from a shared wireless printer
- Paper jam, toner smudging, unable to print, paper won’t feed errors
Follow the steps given below and fix printer-install errors:
1. Make sure your printer is connected properly to your computer with all the cables correctly and firmly plugged in.
2. Power cycle your printer and computer as it resets the settings and hence resolves many issues at times.
3. When installing a new printer, make sure that you follow all the instructions properly mentioned in the printer setup manual.
4. Always install latest, compatible drivers for your printer to work. Usually, the installation disc contains latest, compatible drivers for the printer. However, if it doesn’t, then download from your manufacturer’s website.
5. In case of paper jam, clean your printer with a soft, clean cloth. Sprinkle some drops of a good spray on the cloth and swirl it inside the printer to fully clean it. Ensure that the paper stock is neat and not dirty as the dirt will clog the printer. Now print a test page.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.