AVG Antivirus is one of the most popular antivirus software program because of its better usability, faster scans and easy-to-use interface. AVG has released its latest version "AVG Antivirus 2013", for more security and protection to your PCs. AVG Anti-Virus 2013 offers a high level of protection. This is because of the inclusion of a fully-fledged behavioral blocker that is the "Identity Protection" protection. This provides a very important additional layer of protection. The new AVG Free has a faster installation process.
Features of AVG Anti-Virus 2013
1. Faster scans
2. Better performance
3. Easier to use interface
4. Easy to install
- Click on Open AVG User Interface.
- On the Menu Bar, click on Tools
- Click Advanced Settings
- In the new screen which opens, scroll down to Temporarily disable AVG protection. Click on it to highlight it.
- In the right hand pane, tick the box for Temporarily disable AVG protection
- Click Apply
- In the next screen which opens, select 15 minutes from the drop down menu, then click the Disable real time protection button.
- Click OK.