You may desire to circulate a single email message to different recipients simultaneously. However, doing so is quite cumbersome as you will have to type each recipient’s email address to send that single message. Don’t worry! This can be done easily by creating a distribution list that saves you from manually entering all the email addresses every time you create an email. The below mentioned guide will help you perform the task on your own and essentially without the help of Microsoft outlook support.
• Open Outlook and navigate to File tab. Click to select New and then Distribution List from the drop down menu. This will open up the Untitled Distribution List.
• Give a name to the distribution list in the Name field. You can either click on the Save & Close button to exit the distribution list or right away start adding the contacts to it.
• Click on the Add New button and start filling the details of a new contact or click on the Select Members button to add contacts from the Outlook address book.
• When done adding the details, click on the Save & Close button to exit the window. The distribution list is ready, now it is time to start using it.
• Create an email message by clicking on the File menu and navigating to New and then Mail Message. Alternatively, you can click on the New button to bring up the new message window.
• Click on the Address Book button and then click on the drop down menu under the Address Book heading. Click on the Contacts and it will bring up the list that you created. Double click on the name of your list and then hit the OK button. Your desired email addresses will be listed in the To filed. Now type the desired message, attach any photo or document etc. (only if you desire to), and then click on the Send button. Your email message will get through all the desired recipients.
• Open Outlook and then navigate to Address Book. Click on the dropdown list under Address Book and thereafter click to choose Contacts.
• Click on the File tab and then select New Entry. Click to select New Contact Group below Select the entry type.
• Click on In The Contacts below Put this Entry. This will save and store all your contacts t the newly created distribution list. Click on the OK button to save the changes.
• Your mailing list is ready, now you can start inserting the contacts. To do so, first type a name for your new list in the Name field. Thereafter, click on the Select Members button so as to add recipients from address book to the list. When done, click on the Save & Close button and exit all the windows. Create a mail and add your list members in the To field and send it through.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.