Microsoft Security Essentials is a free anti-malware solution for your computer created by Microsoft. It helps protect against different types viruses and malware such as spyware, computer virus root kits and Trojan horses for Windows 7, Windows vista and Windows XP.
Why should I download Microsoft Security Essentials
Complete protection:- Microsoft Security Essentials provides you complete protection to your computer against spyware, viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software.
Easy to get, easy to use:- Microsoft Security Essentials is a free download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. There's no registration process that requires billing or personal information collection. It installs after a quick download and Genuine Windows validation and then stays automatically up-to-date with the latest protection technology and signature updates.
Quiet Protection:- Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't get in your way. It runs quietly in the background and schedules a scan when your computer is most likely idle. You only see alerts when you need to take action.
How to use Microsoft security essential to stay protected.
1. Download Microsoft security essential from the hyperlink provided, for steps and further help with installation you can get along with the blog post available at steps to install Microsoft security essentials.
2. Install the application normally and allow it to check for updates, and run its initial quick scan on the infected computer.
4. Then proceed in removing the detected threats. It’s not required to stop the scan when the on-access scanner finds and removes active malware.
5. After removing the risks and the active malware the application will be shutdown because MSE can end the task of malicious processes.
6. Allow MSE to restart the computer and then run a quick scan to look for any additional active malware.
7. The on-demand scanner will now start checking the computer for malware that is residing and actively running in Windows. And if it finds more malware, the clean-up option will be available.
8. Never stop running a scan until MSE displays a message that the computer is now clean.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.