You may face the below mentioned common issues when installing or updating device drivers or upgrading from a previous Windows version to Windows 7.
- Windows can’t detect driver for this device
- Display Driver Nvidia Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version 190.16 stopped responding and has successfully recovered
- BSOD with error message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- Load Driver: No device driver was found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK.
- Error 1327: Invalid Drive ‘*’
- Cannot find SETUPX.DLL
- Error 651: The Modem or other connecting device has reported an error
- STOP 0x0000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
1. Update drivers from your hardware manufacturer’s website. You can also run Windows Update to download and install latest, compatible drivers for your devices. It can fix most of the issues related to device drivers.
2. To fix error code STOP 0x0000007B, download and run Microsoft Fix it 50470 tool. Save the file to your preferred location viz. desktop or C:\ etc. and follow the wizard’s instructions.
3. Restart Windows 7 in Clean Boot mode. This will reload Windows 7 without drivers and setup programs and help you know if a third-party program is causing the issue. If you find a faulty application, either modify its settings or replace it with another one to resolve the issue.
Feel free to get online technical support to fix your computer problems. Just Call on Toll-Free number(1-866-541-1792) & get 24*7 expert help for online diagnostic and troubleshooting.